Welcome To 5s and KAIZEN Methodologies Webinar
The webinar will discuss the two powerful tools called 5S and KAIZEN Event. 5S is called the foundation and fundamental tool in the journey towards excellence. These tools are used for workplace organization where ‘everything has a place and everything in its place’. It is based on 5 words starting with ‘S’. SORT, SHINE, SET-IN-ORDER, STANDARDIZE & SUSTAIN.
These tools can be applied in any organization regardless of the industry. KAIZEN means continuous improvement and when we add the word Event next to it, it means to solve a single problem in a short amount of time. The participants will learn the ways to improve the efficiency of their organization and become innovative problem solvers.
Webinar outline :
- Worth of investing in yourself
- Be the champion of change
- Get recognized in your organization
- Create a clean and organized workplace
- Become a problem solver using KAIZEN event techniques and methodologies
Dr. Farrukh Kidwai
Lean Six Sigma Master Black belt ‘JONAH’ Theory of Constraint
- Over 25 years of experience in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Aviation, Banking, Insurance, and Human Resources in multinational companies in USA, Europe, Middle East & North African region.
- Extensive passion, knowledge and experience in initiating and implementing Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies like: Value Stream Mapping (VSA), Kaizen Events, 5S, 8 WASTE’s, A3, KPI’s, Strategy Deployment (Hoshin Kanri), PDCA/PDSA to name a few.
- Author of numerous publications and trained hundreds of professionals.
- Forum :Six Sigma Forum
- Seminar :5 S & Kaizen Webinar
- Topic :Introduction to 5s and KAIZEN Methodologies
- Date :25 October 2020
- Time :7.00 – 8.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 15