A strategic blend of design thinking and business thinking is crucial for businesses to excel. The Introduction To Design Thinking Course is an advanced training to integrate creative design thinking with business strategies and produce excellent outcomes for organizational growth and success.
Design thinking puts the needs and experiences of people at the heart of the design process. Participants will learn how design thinking applies user-centric methodologies for creating goods, services, or solutions that address problems and ignite creative thought. The primary objective behind this training is to help teams design better solutions for services/products.
- Understand user-centric approach to Design Thinking
- Use a problem-solving strategy that reflects empathy, ideation, prototyping, and testing in a stimulating environment
- Define the business problem and reframe them to discover user-focussed solutions
- Utilize different brainstorming techniques to push out-of-the-box thinking
- Increase organizational learning and address market challenges by testing prototypes
- Obtain feedback and insights from users to refine prototypes and solutions
- Module 1 –Key concept, principles and stages of Design Thinking
- Module 2 – Breaking obstacles to design thinking and innovation
- Module 3 – Build empathy and people-centric approach
- Module 4 – Prototyping methods and techniques
- Module 5 – Tools to produce effective, user-focused solutions
- Module 6 – Ways to generate creative ideas
- Module 7 – Design Thinking as an iterative process
- Module 8 – Real life cases studies and applications