Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, and team leaders who are responsible for building, and maintaining, effective teams in the workplace.
- To clearly identify the principle characteristics of high performing teams
- To provide a powerful platform on which delegates can build, and develop, effective team leadership skills
- To explore the different team leadership styles, and learn the team role preferences of the delegates
- To examine the skills required for effective communication within teams
- To analyse the qualities required to lead a team towards consistent levels of high performance
- What Is ‘High Performance’?
- What Are The Characteristics That Make ‘High Performing Teams’ Different From Other Teams?
- Defining Leadership
- The Behaviours, Skills, Qualities, Etc., Needed To Lead A High Performance Team
- Skills To Be A Better Leader
- Managing Vs Leading
- Practical Examples Of Leadership In Action
> Redefining – What Can We Do Better?
> Action-Centred Leadership
- Creating An Environment For High Performance
- How Do We Measure Performance?
- Setting Goals And Objectives
> The Benefits Of Objective Setting
> The Difficulties Associated With Objective Setting
> SMART(ER) Objectives
- Solving Problems Associated With Performance
- A Reminder Of The Characteristics Of High Performance Teams
- A Closer Look At Communication
> The Communication Process
> First Impressions
> Active Listening
> Overcoming The Barriers To Effective Communication
> Good Questioning Techniques
- Giving And Receiving Feedback
> A Formula For Giving Feedback
> How To Ensure Your Team Deals Correctly With Feedback
> How To Delegate
> Levels Of Delegation
> Willingness Vs Ability
- Where Is Your Team Focused?
> What Is Motivation?
> The Benefits Of Motivation
> The Signs Of Demotivation
> Brainstorm Ideas To Better Motivate Your Team
- Teambuilding Activity