With evolving challenges and vulnerabilities, supply chains designed (so far) to be lean and cost-effective need to be re-engineered. In other words, this means that organizations ought to develop the resilience purpose in their supply chains by understanding the networks that connect the suppliers to the actual source and to identify the bottlenecks and critical paths (having long lead times) and to maintain a risk register. The strategic initiatives and innovative methodologies adopted in the areas of Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Vendor Compliance, Sustainable Sourcing have been instrumental in enhancing the organizational core values and vision.
- Importance of re-structuring the existing Supply Chain designs.
- Understanding the changes in the evolving supply chain industry.
- Identifying the challenges and its consequences.
- How to overcome the vulnerabilities and ensure smooth operations?
- Knowing how organizations build resilient supply chains?
Join our Free Webinar on “Managing Risk and Building Highly Resilient Supply Chains” to explore how organizations develop the resilience objective in the supply-chains and get a deeper insight of the core strategies to apply the same for your organization.
- Forum :SCM Forum
- Seminar :Procurement & Supply Chain Webinar
- Topic :Managing Risk & Building Highly Resilient Supply Chains
- Date :17th June 2021
- Time :7.00 – 8.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 15