Covid 19 has exposed the vulnerabilities in the supply chains of many organizations. It helped organizations realize the necessity of making the supply chains agile and resilient during unprecedented situations. This webinar will discuss supply chain management during disruptive events and the important measures that companies must take to protect their supply chain operations. It will also focus on the development of efficient recovery plans and reducing risks to ensure business continuity.
- How can organizations respond to the immediate changes?
- Supply chain actions towards the changes
- Recovery plans for logistics companies
- Demand management
- Balancing conflicting Business Variables
- Forum :SCM Forum
- Seminar :Supply Chain & Procurement Webinar
- Topic :Managing Supply Chain Risk & Disruption
- Date :30th April 2021
- Time :9.00 – 10.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 15