Preparing for the New UAE Labour Law Implementation Course/Training in UAE, Much has been changing in the UAE employment law landscape. This is the first time that the UAE Government announced amendments in the Labour Law of the country – indicating a significant path-breaking move.
The new labour law has amended the types of employment contracts and work models as well as details on working hours, gratuity, termination and non-compete restrictions and more. Be it employee or employer, everyone should be aware of these recent changes in the UAE employment law.
Join us for this informative course focusing on the major changes and their impact, and stay updated on the important areas of change.
Enjoy complimentary UAE labour law course program
A must for HR professionals in UAE to gain a better understanding of current practices in the country.
Enroll now to enjoy this amazing offer with complimentary training on updated UAE Labour Law.
Some of the Key Highlights of the course are:
• Key Objectives behind the New Labour Law
• What is expected from organizations to comply
• Equality and Prevention of Discrimination
• Introduction of New Work categories
• Terms of Employment: Moving to Limited Contracts
• Termination of Employment Contract
• Disciplinary actions and grounds for initiating proceedings
- Understand key principles of UAE Labour Laws, regulatory and enforcement trends at the Ministry of Labour
- Comprehend employment disputes and dispute resolution process through MOL
- Adhere to the labour law when recruiting, terminating and handling downsizing