Why is it that some people find it easy to solve tough problems with simple solutions while others find this feat nearly impossible? You’ve no doubt looked at solutions to problems and said, “I should have thought of that.” But you didn’t. The answer is not just creativity, although that certainly helps. Rather, the power to find these creative solutions lies in our ability to search for and find facts that relate to the situation, and put them together in ways that work. As an individual, facts and knowledge can only go so far. By tapping into the knowledge of others (staff, colleagues, family, or friends), anyone can expand the range of solutions available. This five-day workshop will help you teach participants how to do just that.
Workshop topics include ways to:
- Increase awareness of problem solving steps and problem solving tools.
- Distinguish root causes from symptoms to identify the right solution for the right problem.
- Improve problem solving and decision making skills by identifying individual problem solving styles.
- Think creatively and work towards creative solutions.
- Recognize the top ten rules of good decision-making.
The objective of this program will be to help participants to:
- Make better decisions through critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Adapt to different thinking styles in group and team environments
- Recognize and remove barriers to individual and group creativity to foster an innovative work environment
- Systematically analyze a target problem
- Present your ideas clearly and concisely for maximum shareholder buy-in
- Transform your creativity into practical business solutions
Benefits of the program for the organization:
Manpower equipped with new skills and knowledge to deliver desired output, helping the organization to achieve its goals and objectives efficiently and effectively through optimum utilization of resources in a much organized way.
- This program is designed for all managers, leaders and professionals who wish to improve the accuracy of their conclusions and decisions
- Individuals who desire to develop critical thinking and problem solving as a core competency
- Professionals who are looking for a refresher program on how to analyze problems and develop potential solutions