The SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) is specifically designed for HR professionals who are responsible for the administrative tasks in their organizations. It is suitable for the early-to-mid career HR professionals who deal with tasks like policy implementation and employee relations.
Study with learning modules that provide an in-depth exploration of the knowledge domains and behavioral competencies tested on the SHRM exams.
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- HR Strategic Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Technology Management
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
SHRM-CP ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Make a Difference with SHRM Certification Boost your credibility
- 58% of managers of SHRM-certified credential holders look to them for their enhanced efficiency and tendency toward leadership.
Boost your career
- Of SHRM-certified professionals who were promoted, 63% report that their credential was a key factor.
Boost your salary
- HR professionals who pass the SHRM certification exam report earning salaries 7%-9% higher than peers who do not.