The SHRM–SCP certification in Oman is designed for HR professionals at a senior level who operate primarily in a strategic role—developing policies and strategies, overseeing the execution of HR operations, analyzing performance metrics, and/or contributing to the alignment of HR strategies to organizational goals.
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 300,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR professionals and advancing the practice of human resource management.
Study with learning modules that provide an in-depth exploration of the knowledge domains and behavioral competencies tested on the SHRM exams.
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- HR Strategic Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Technology Management
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
SHRM-SCP Eligibility Requirements
Make a Difference with SHRM Certification
Boost your credibility
- 58% of managers of SHRM-certified credential holders look to them for their enhanced efficiency and tendency toward leadership.
Boost your career
- Of SHRM-certified professionals who were promoted, 63% report that their credential was a key factor.
Boost your salary
- HR professionals who pass the SHRM certification exam report earning salaries 7%-9% higher than peers who do not.