Gain advance knowledge about 6 Sigma and its application in different industries. A methodology that has changed the world. See your organization from the eyes of the customers.
- Introduction to 6 Sigma YELLOW BELT
- Difference between LEAN and 6 Sigma
- DMAIC Model
- Which organization needs 6 Sigma?
- Quotes from Sigma Guru’s
- Continuous vs. Continual improvement
- What is Quality?
- Different Charts for Data analysis
- Run charts
- Pareto charts
- Control charts
- Case Studies
- 6 Sigma Calculation
- Drawing & Calculating Control Charts
- Operational Excellence Model
- What is Value Stream Mapping
- Difference between VALUS & WASTE
- Kinds of Wastes and their impact
- Current State mapping
- SLA’s and TAT’s
- More 6 Sigma tools
- TAKT Time
- Continuous Flow
- Cell Design
- Line Balancing
- Visual Control
- Exercise – Draw your Current State Map. Live Project
- DRAFT of Future State Map
- Final SIMULATION
Objectives/ Outcomes of program
The objective of this program will be to help participants to:
- Learn the concept of 6 Sigma
- Understanding 6 Sigma tools and concepts
- Hands on practice of Value Stream Mapping
- Learn the difference between DMAIC and DFSS applications
- Understand different control charts to monitor the process
- Drawing control charts and exercises
- Hands on simulation for clarity of concepts.
- Senior Managers/Managers from all functions, Supervisors, Trainers.