Learn basics of 6 Sigma. It covers tools which can be applied after completing the program and see major difference in your department/organization.
- What is 6 Sigma
- Data representation (Charts)
- Case Studies
- Sharing Best Practices
- Measurements methodology (6 Sigma)
- Tools for 6 Sigma
- Takt Time
- Continuous Flow
- Cell Design
- Value Stream Mapping
- Understanding VALUE & WASTE (8 Waste)
- Introduction to “Current State Map”
- Bench Marking
The objective of this program will be to help participants to:
- Understand the need for a systematic approach to leading change projects
- Use Six Sigma concepts to improve process conformance
- Look at the components of process efficiency, volume and cost
- Identify the 4 elements of the organizational system which need to be changed
- Get a clear and legitimate ‘go’ decision
- A Competitive Advantage
- Peer recognition
- Increased skills and abilities
- Career advancement
- Senior Managers/Managers from all functions, Supervisors, Trainers.
Download the brochure to find out more details about the program
Dr. R.S. Chalapathi
PhD holder from the prestigious IIT, Kharagpur – an expert in Six Sigma.
He is a renowned speaker and author of various books on Six Sigma.
- PhD in Quality from IIT, Kharagpur
- M.Tech fom IIT, Kharagpur
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Certified Lean Master Black Belt
- Certified DFSS Master Black Belt
- ASQ-Certified Quality Engineer
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Certified Trainer from CBI, Netherlands
- Certified Lead Auditor ISO-9000
- ASQ-Certified Manager of Quality and Organisational excellence
- Conducted two days open-workshop on Design for Six Sigma (DFSS). Attended by representatives from Motorola, Panasonic, Minolta, etc.
- Provided complete Six Sigma Training and Consultancy to two companies in Dubai: Oman Insurance Company and Dubai Co-operative Society.
- Trained German Engineers on Six Sigma and Facilitated the project implementation. Visited in Germany for 6 weeks during 2003.
- Several people from Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia and Dubai had attended our Six Sigma Black Belt program in Delhi.