Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone looking to learn about the overall process that leads to creating, and executing, effective social media marketing strategies.
With partial and full lockdowns in place globally, over the past weeks, customers have relied more on their electronic devices to communicate and connect with the outside world. As screen time is expected to increase significantly, on a long-term basis, it is critical for businesses to harness the power of social media.
- To learn how to use social media to drive performance, and deliver marketing objectives
- To learn how to generate relevant content that will drive customer engagement, through social media
- To learn how to make quality content, so it stands out from the rest
- COVID-19 And Social Media Consumption
> Social Media Activities
> How Do You Trust / Assess Information On Social Media?
> The Need For Positivity
- The Social Media Landscape
> Setting Objectives
> Defining The Target Audience
> Segmentation And Brand Positioning
- The Social Media Plan
> The Social Media Strategy
> Social Media Platforms
> Measuring Performance
- Content Management
> Community Building
> Customer Engagement
> Social Media Analytics