The pandemic has led to an unprecedented consumption shock across countries that upended long standing consumer habits.
Fragmented and inefficient and/or ineffective supply chains may seriously hinder business prospects and delivering value to the customer.
- Current Supply Issues are NOT expected to disappear into 2022-2023.
- Shortages in supplies & materials will possibly continue.
To resolve or mitigate the risks companies are adopting strategies to counter these scenarios with better forecasting tools and operational resources.
Join us for this insightful webinar focusing on the key to overcoming the supply chain disruption and uncertainty caused by global lock-downs & challenges post-covid-19.
It will also throw light on how the right supply chain management solution enables to digitalize business processes across end-to-end supply chain, and a look at bringing suppliers in real-time to resolve issues faster and mitigate disruption.
- Forum :SCM Forum
- Seminar :Supply Chain Webinar
- Topic :Strategies to Overcome Supply Chain Disruption
- Date :03rd September 2022
- Time :5.00 – 7.00pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 18