Are you looking for a career growth in Logistics and Supply Chain (or) Procurement & Purchasing Management?
Get Involved now!
Get a renowned International Certification in Supply Chain Management and shape your Career path.
Certified International Supply Chain Professional / Manager
(CISCP – CISCM)
The CISCP-CISCM course is designed for logistics and supply chain professionals who want to grow into a senior management level. The course will mostly focus on the strategic aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. It is a two-step qualification specially designed to carve out top-notch careers. A prestigious qualification recognized all over the world, logistics and supply chain professionals learn new skills and innovations necessary to deal with modern Supply chain, logistics, procurement, warehouse management, shipping, production and distribution methods.Download CISCP – CISCM Course Brochure
Increase your Earning Potential
Those who are certified with the CISCP and CISCM dual-certification are eligible to transit themselves to senior management positions. From being managers, they upgrade themselves to be enterprise heads, general managers and managers in the trillion dollar industry of global logistics. This way the CISCP and CISCM dual-certification enriches and advances professionals to climb the career ladder.
IPSCMI, The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, is a prestigious professional institute offering purchasing and supply chain management certifications throughout the world in all modes of instruction. IPSCMI is a premier professional certification institute well-known in the United States and the world.
Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with The US-based International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI) to offer logistics & supply chain professional courses in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Kenya and North Africa.Download CISCP – CISCM Course Brochure
- Opportunity to get certified by the IPSCMI, the leading certification body from USA.
- International certifications that are recognized all over the world.
- New skills and knowledge to deal with complex supply chain scenarios.
- Sharpen strategy, planning skills.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals.
Dr. Sathya Menon
MCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has personally trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI – Fellowship from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society