Supply chain sustainability has emerged as a vital corporate priority. A sustainable supply chain roadmap looks beyond procurement to end-to-end supply chain reform. Sustainable supply chain strategies can help a company not only decrease its environmental and social imprint, but also improve its reputation, cut expenses, and open new business prospects in the rising market for eco-friendly products and services. While traditional supply chain management focuses on operational speed, cost, and reliability, sustainable supply chain management incorporates the aims of environmental and societal values.
Join us for this insightful webinar to learn more about how successful organizations are driving sustainable supply chain practices and what benefits and challenges come along the way.
- What is sustainability?
- Why sustainability?
- The pillars of sustainability
- The drivers of supply chain sustainability
- The challenges and barriers to supply chain sustainability
- Key supply chain practices to enhance sustainability
- The benefits of sustainability in the supply chain