The primary role of transport is to provide or improve access to different locations for individuals and businesses. Hence, transportation allows for a broader range of social and economic interactions that would otherwise be impossible.
Being the focal point of a company’s life cycle, the Transport Manager is in charge of managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation affairs within the organization.
Comprehending the science of transportation and the skills required to remain successful in the domain is of utmost priority as global trade is moving by sea, by air, and over land.
- Transportation operations management
- Proper maintenance and inspection of vehicles
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance
- Risk management
- Compliance with safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining and completing accurate records
- Forum :CILT Forum
- Webinar :CILT Webinar
- Topic :The Role of Transport Manager in the Logistic Industry
- Date :17th November 2022
- Time :7.00 – 9.00pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 18