As Blockchain, AI and other advancement in technology transforms business operations, the skillset of management accountants must evolve t help translate new capabilities into smart business strategy. As experts in decision support, planning, data analysis and critical thinking, CMAs bring the knowlwdge and skills needed to thrive in the era of AI.
- According to IMA’s global salary survey. CMAs have greater earning power.
- CMAs in the middleast and Africa warn 114% more in median total compensation compared to non-CMAs.
- A 22-year-old CMA could enjoy more than $500,000 in additional lifetime earnings.
Advance your Career
- CFOs need to be strategic thinkers, decision makers, risk managers and stewards of business ethics – the same skills they are looking for when selecting professionals for their teams.
- Earing the CMA shows you have the knowledge and skills needed to advance to strategic roles in accounting and finance.
- Becoming a CMA means becoming a part of IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) and its vibrant community of more that 100,000 professionals around the world.
- IMA provides many career enhancing benefits, including the opportunity to build your personal network via a network of 300+ local chapters.
The CMA is held by professionals in more than 100 countries, validating your expertise in Dubai, Boston, Beijing and beyond.
As globally-recognized accounting certification, the CMA is your “passport” to pursue a wide range of career opportunities with multinational companies and other dynamic businesses and organizations.