If you have the plan of becoming a fully qualified project manager, but are not sure of the right course which will equip you with the essentials, here is help. There are several qualification options available. This article tells you if a (PMP) project management professional training program is your right choice.
Is PMP® Certification program my right choice?
PMP® Certification would ideally suit you if
- You need a career in project management.
- You want to progress your career within project management.
- You anticipate to be certified.
- You desire to perfect your skills.
- You want to make the most out of your leadership and organizational skills.
What is Project Management?
Project management is the utilization of a structured approach to manage a specific project- generally based on the team lead’s or project manager’s knowledge, experience and skills.
In order to offer their teams with specific set of guidelines, numerous project management professionals have created their own methodologies and technologies. These have resulted in the evolving of project management into a separate discipline and growing profession. Multitudes of companies today envision this discipline and profession as an essentially for their productivity and success.
What are the objectives of the PMP® certification program?
The PMP® Certification course aims to help candidates
- Develop a complete understanding of their project’s goals and benefits before dedicating resources to it. This approach ensures that only productive projects are initiated.
- Make sure that the project effectively proceeds through every necessary phase, from conception to completion.
- Use a rigorous approach to outline a realistic, yet challenging budget and deadline for a project’s completion.
- Come up with an organized approach for clearly assigning roles and responsibilities for the project’s work packages and delivery.
- Execute an organized process to manage changes to the objectives or scope of the project. This works in minimizing the associated risk.
What are the advantages of taking up the PMP® Certification program?
Gaining a PMP® Certification provides you with a number of great advantages. These include:
- Heightened productivity and efficiency
- Global recognition of your skills
- Better job opportunities
- More lucrative pays
- Better delivered and more successful projects for your business.
- Being sought in almost every existing sector/industry.
- Job opportunities in desired cities, and even abroad.
Rounding it all up, project managers and team leaders would immensely benefit from earning a PMP® Certification; and hence are encouraged to enroll in it.
Register today for project management professional PMP® certification Dubai visit : http://www.blueoceanacademy.com/pmp/