Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects.
From the International Quality Federation, USA
Six Sigma is a highly disciplined process that helps us focus on developing and delivering near-perfect products and services.
Organizations that have implemented Six Sigma or those who are employing Six Sigma Certified Professionals have seen drastic improvements in their quality, productivity and profitability. Six Sigma certified people are in high demand in all industries, especially in Banking, Retail, Logistics and SCM, Purchasing, Manufacturing etc.
IQF-certified Green Belts learn the Six Sigma problems solving methodology (DMAIC), and the statistical tools. The focus is to master the application skills rather than learning the theoretical understanding.
The program makes extensive use of MS-Excel for data analysis. At the end of the program the Green Belts can lead Six Sigma projects as well as effectively support Black Belts in breakthrough projects.
Download the brochure to find out more details about the program
Dr. R.S. Chalapathi
PhD holder from the prestigious IIT, Kharagpur – an expert in Six Sigma.
He is a renowned speaker and author of various books on Six Sigma.
- PhD in Quality from IIT, Kharagpur
- M.Tech fom IIT, Kharagpur
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Certified Lean Master Black Belt
- Certified DFSS Master Black Belt
- ASQ-Certified Quality Engineer
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Certified Trainer from CBI, Netherlands
- Certified Lead Auditor ISO-9000
- ASQ-Certified Manager of Quality and Organisational excellence
- Conducted two days open-workshop on Design for Six Sigma (DFSS). Attended by representatives from Motorola, Panasonic, Minolta, etc.
- Provided complete Six Sigma Training and Consultancy to two companies in Dubai: Oman Insurance Company and Dubai Co-operative Society.
- Trained German Engineers on Six Sigma and Facilitated the project implementation. Visited in Germany for 6 weeks during 2003.
- Several people from Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia and Dubai had attended our Six Sigma Black Belt program in Delhi.