A well-organized workplace is the foundation for the whole organization. This calls for doing away with adhoc approaches and adopting a disciplined approach to workplace management. The 5S methodology has been successful in achieving a clean and safe work environment, enhanced productivity and improved space utilization. Enhanced safety is a spin-off. This two-day workshop will familiarize you with the concepts of 5S methodologies and help you to improve overall efficiency of the workplace using this approach.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the evolution of 5S methodology
- Define and describe the 5S steps
- Adopt a disciplined and structured approach to workplace management
- How to identify and eliminate safety hazards using 5S
- How to improve workplace efficiency using 5S methodology
- Prepare for successful 5S implementation
- How to sustain the benefits of 5S
What Topics are Covered?
- Evolution of 5S
- Objectives of 5S
- Concepts of 5S
- Benefits of 5S
- The 5S methodology
- The 6th S – Safety
- The 5S deployment plan
- Employee engagement for 5S