- Leadership motivation tools – find the passion to lead.
- Authentic leadership – being the leader that people want to follow.
- Ethical leadership – doing the right thing.
- Dunham and Pierce’s Leadership Process Model – Taking an Intelligent, Long-Term Approach to Leadership.
- Understanding power.
- Seven transformations of leadership.
- Level five leadership.
STRATEGIC THINKING & PLANNING
- What is strategy?
- Using core strategic tools to understand your business and its objectives.
- Building sustainable competitive advantage.
- Bringing together different aspects of strategic thinking.
- Strategic prioritization & implementation.
- Understanding Communication.
- Communication that supports action.
- Difficult Communication Situations.
- Problem solving approaches.
- Improving business processes.
- Understanding Conflict.
- Resolving conflict rationally and effectively.
- Learning How to Be More Aware.
- What Is Emotional Intelligence?
- How to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- Building Emotional Intelligence.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION
- Techniques for motivation, reward & recognition
- Employee motivation for high performance
- Achieving results through understanding motivations and creating the right environment for motivating employees
COACHING FOR PERFORMANCE
- Coaching others to achieve their own personal objectives and organizational strategic goals.
- Coaching skills.
- Managing performance: evaluating strengths and areas for development.
- Understanding Operational Excellence & the value of cross functional process mapping.
- What is process mapping and how to take the project under way?
- Learn the critical tools used in mapping.
- Learn to identify wastes and thus improve the process.
- Learn to draw “Current State Map”.
- Learn how to evaluate map for defects and long lead times.
- Practice on creating “Future State Map”.
- Practice setting up the objectives and also learn how to establish performance management (KPI’s).
CHANGE & ADAPTABILITY
- Understanding Change.
- Coping Up With Internal Change.
- Making the Change Stick.
- Understand their leadership style and how it impacts their teams.
- Create a Personal Skill-Set that will set them apart.
- Make decisions using Emotional Intelligence and rationality.
- Communicate elegantly and effectively.
- Build a high performance team.
- Become a cost leader and work towards achieving the vision and mission of their organization.
- Reduce deviations and maintain high quality service and productivity.
- Encourage the teams for positive changes.
- This program will benefit anyone who manages people and would like to inspire themselves and their teams to higher performance, in particular: Supervisors, team leaders, sales managers, HR professionals, project managers, change managers, experienced managers.