Best Supply Chain Practices takes a bold look into the future and explores the changes that supply chain department professional’s needs to make. It aspires to mastering all opportunities offered by the rapidly changing markets and provides a road map to growth creating value along the full value chain.
This decade will require the supply chain functions to better understand the dynamics of increasingly digitalized and volatile world.
In today’s economic environment, doing what you’ve always done—even if you do it very well—is no longer acceptable. Under pressure to contain costs and produce results despite challenging circumstances, you will have to transform rather than simply improve your operation. That means adopting the philosophies, methods, and processes that will make your organization “best in class.”
This two-day course will give you the skills that you need to raise competitiveness amongst the players of supply chain in your organization network to achieve strategic side of supply chain increasingly vital for the success of the business. Even if you already have implemented many of these practices, the insights and examples offered in this course will serve to validate your current strategy. And if you aren’t taking all of these steps, then adding the remaining ones to your lineup will help you complete your transformation to a best-in-class supply chain organization.
What Will Students Learn?
- Drive growth by creating more value along a company’s full value chain
- Seamlessly manage end-to-end value chains orchestrating a tight network of internal functions with external providers to best serve the customers
- Enduring effectiveness thru excellent executions
- Navigating diverse regulatory & social issues
- Mitigating Supply Chain Risks
- Develop an in-depth understanding of core & support processes and their related provider industries
What Topics are Covered?
- Better designing of supply chain
- Principle flows in simple Supply Chain
- Key capabilities of SC visibility
- Understanding Drivers of SC
- Supply management Focus areas
- Building Agile Supply Chains
- Forge deeper relations across Supply Chains
- Managing eternal provider relationships thru holistic perspective using a common approach
- Risks Assessments in Supply Chain
- Adopting Information Technology & AI for digital collaboration to enhance real time data driven decision making