Best Supply Chain Practices takes a bold look into the future and explores the changes that supply chain department professionals need to make. It aspires to master all opportunities offered by the rapidly changing markets and also provides a road map to growth creating value along the full value chain.
Moreover, this decade will require supply chain functions to better understand the dynamics of an increasingly digitalized and volatile world.
In today’s economic environment, doing what you’ve always done—even if you do it very well—is no longer acceptable. Under pressure to contain costs as well as produce results despite challenging circumstances, you will have to transform rather than simply improve your operation. That means adopting philosophies and methods, as well as processes that will make your organization “best in class.”
This two-day Best Practices in Supply Chain course will give you the skills that you need to raise competitiveness amongst the players of supply chain in your organization’s network. It is also to achieve a strategic side of the supply chain increasingly vital for the success of the business. Even if you have already implemented many of these practices, the insights and examples offered in this course will evidently serve to validate your current strategy. If you aren’t taking all of these steps, then adding the remaining ones to your lineup will then help you complete your transformation to a best-in-class supply chain organization.
What Will Students Learn?
- Drive growth by creating more value along a company’s full value chain
- Seamlessly managing end-to-end value chains and orchestrating a tight network of internal functions with external providers to best serve the customers
- Enduring effectiveness through excellent executions
- Navigating diverse regulatory & social issues
- Mitigating Supply Chain Risks
- Develop an in-depth understanding of core & support processes and their related provider industries
What Topics are Covered in the Supply Chain course?
- Better design of the supply chain
- Principle Flows in a Simple Supply Chain
- Key capabilities of SC visibility
- Understanding Drivers of SC
- Supply Management Focus Areas
- Building Agile Supply Chains
- Forge deeper relations across Supply Chains
- Managing eternal provider relationships through a holistic perspective using a common approach
- Risk Assessments in Supply Chain
- Adopting Information Technology & AI for digital collaboration to enhance real time data driven decision making