The Certification in International Trading is the program designed for professionals who wish to succeed in the global market. It will help you to make beneficial and cost-effective international transactions for your organization. It focusses on understanding Incoterms, resolving disputes with the arbitration, preparing import & export documents and future trends in global trade. The participants will be able to design flawless global business strategies with international certification from the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), UK.
This course is aimed at logistics managers, logisticians, demand planners, analysts, procurement managers, purchasing managers, distribution managers, sourcing teams, transport managers, transport planners, warehouse managers and teams, supply chain professionals and anyone else who wants to explore the dynamics of global trade including stakeholders, technology and documentation.
- The international trade environment
- The role of the ICC – International Chamber of Commerce
- Dispute resolution – An overview of Arbitration and its significance in resolving disputes
- The importance of International Commercial Terms
- Stakeholders involved in modern international trade and finance
- An introduction to Contracts – UCC & CISG
- Documentary collections
- Documentary credits – Significance of the Letter of Credit
- Import & Export documentation
- An introduction to Supply Chain Financing
- Digital disruption and innovation impacting the future of International Trade – An introduction to emerging technologies including Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Autonomous Driving & Vehicles, 3D Printing etc.
Dr. Sathya Menon
FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has personally trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI – Fellowship from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society