Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. Customer Service is much more than having a conversation on the phone. Responding to tickets over email, live chat, and social media are equally important communication channels for customers.
- Identify features of Excellent Customer service
- Recognize actions and behaviors that irritate customers
- Body Language & its importance
- Understand how to Communicate clearly& respectfully with customers& coworkers
- Explain Different Customer Behaviors Styles & know how to address them
- Understand techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value.
- Understand how your own behavior impacts the behavior of others.
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver.
- Learn some ways to make customer service a team approach.
- Communicate more assertively and effectively.
|Excellence In Customer Service||Duration||Day||Timing||Venue||Fees|
|16-March-2020||2FD||MON & TUE||10am-5 PM||Dubai||USD 990|
|22-June-2020||2FD||MON & TUE||10am-5 PM||Dubai||USD 990|
|21-Sep-2020||2FD||MON & TUE||10am-5 PM||Dubai||USD 990|
|28-Dec-2020||2FD||MON & TUE||10am-5 PM||Dubai||USD 990|
Corporate Soft Skills
- Winning Negotiations
- Essential Selling Skills & Customer Engagement
- Time & Stress Management
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Business Writing Skills
- Interpersonal & Decision Making Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Planning, Organizing and Prioritizing
- Presentation Skills
- Mindfulness and Stress Management
- Recruitment, Selection and Interview Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Creative Thinking
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP – Training)