The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This one-day workshop will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader (supervisor or manager) in a customer service environment.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage
What Topics are Covered?
- The six critical elements of customer service
- Understanding leadership
- Managing performance
- Onboarding and orientation
- Five practices of leadership
Corporate Soft Skills
- Winning Negotiations
- Essential Selling Skills & Customer Engagement
- Time & Stress Management
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Business Writing Skills
- Interpersonal & Decision Making Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Planning, Organizing and Prioritizing
- Presentation Skills
- Mindfulness and Stress Management
- Recruitment, Selection and Interview Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Creative Thinking
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP – Training)
Contact us today for a customized course as per your requirement
Call: +971 4 314 8500
|Customer Service Excellence|
|14-Apr-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|4-Aug-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|27-Oct-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|