Procurement is the custodian of the organization’s funds. Stakeholders repose their trust in procurement. Adopting unethical practices not only loses this trust but also severely damages the organization’s reputation. Customers are more informed than ever before and refrain from spending their money on organizations which do not follow ethical practices. Ethical procurement minimizes the reputation risk and enhances the brand image of the organization.
This two-day workshop will introduce you to the concepts of Ethical Procurement and inspire you to uphold ethical practices in procurement and supply chain.
What Will Students Learn?
- Link ethics and procurement
- Understand the ethical frameworks and ethical practices
- Comprehend the ethical issues in procurement
- Incorporate ethical practices in each step of the procurement process
- Understand the role of each individual in promoting and upholding ethical practices
- To protect the reputation of the organization by avoiding sharp practices
What Topics are Covered?
- The objectives of procurement
- Fundamental concepts of ethics
- Importance of ethics in procurement
- Objectives of ethical procurement
- Ethical frameworks
- Ethical issues in procurement
- Benefits of ethical procurement
Download Course Brochure