Commercial contracts are documents that cover a combination of legal and commercial factors. The course is designed for individuals involved in or supporting contracting who want to improve their commercial management skills; individuals in functions such as project management who need practical training in commercial management.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to draft a contract
- Understanding of Risk in Contract Management
- Process of pre award & post award
- Knowledge of application of laws & regulation
- Different types of contract
What Topics are Covered?
- Contract management framework
- Management competency
- Risk in Contract Management
- Guiding principle competency
- Pre Award Life cycle phase
- Post Award Life Cycle phase
Download Course Brochure
For More Details Contact : +97143148500
|The International Application of FIDIC Contracts|
|31-Mar-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|7-Jul-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|20-Oct-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|