Learn proven quality management tools to drive operational efficiency in your organization
Participants will learn the different phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and how to build a project charter. Additionally, participants will learn about quality tools and statistics to help them formulate problem statements and translate them into measurable format.
What Topics are Covered?
- Principles of Six Sigma
- Roles and responsibilities in Six Sigma
- Six sigma metrics
- Six Sigma methodology – DMAIC
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Concepts of Lean
- The Eight Wastes
- Control methods
Dr. FARRUKH Z. KIDWAI, PhD.
“Six Sigma Master Blackbelt”
“JONAH” Theory of Constraint”
Trainer – Blue Ocean Academy
Dr. Farrukh Kidwai is a Senior Executive with experience in Hospitals, Banking, Insurance, Human Resource, Aviation, and Manufacturing in multinational companies in the U.S.A., and Middle East & North Africa Region. He has extensive knowledge and expertise in initiating and implementing Value Stream Management, Capacity Analysis, Business Process Reengineering, Lean Six Sigma & PDSA, Performance Measurement and Customer Loyalty. He has also led teams of direct and indirect professionals and executives in the USA, Europe and Asia and designed and implemented Key Performance Indicators in several organizations to increase market share.
Professional Experience :
- System Director Performance Improvement (PI) at Luminis Health, Annapolis, MD, USA
- Senior Performance Improvement Consultant at Bon Secours Mercy Health, Marriottsville, MD, USA
- Lean Facilitator at Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Vice President, Group Head of Business Process Engineering & Service Quality at Noor Bank/ Noor Insurance
- Vice President, Service Quality & Business Process Engineering at Sharjah Bank, U.A.E Local Financial Institution
- Corporate Champion for “Operational Excellence” (CCO) at W. L. Gore & Associates Inc., U.S.A Global Manufacturing Corporation
- General Manager, Blue Ocean Academy
- CEO, Best Places to Work
- Doctor of philosophy (PhD) in Engineering Management- Western International University, U.S.A.
- Master of Science & Technology in Industrial Engineering Management – Arizona State University, U.S.A.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Supervision – Northern Arizona University, U.S.A.
- Six Sigma Master Blackbelt, CSSMBB2140628822 – American Certification Institute, U.S.A.
- Noor Bank, Dubai, U.A.E.
President – TOASTMASTERS, 2009 – 2010
- Delaware Manufacturing Extension Partnership, DE, U.S.A.
“MEMBER ADVISORY COUNCIL” DEMEP, 2004 – Lifetime
- American Society of Quality, Delaware Chapter, U.S.A.
“EXAMINER” Delaware Quality Awards, 2003 – 2004
- The National Conference for Community and Justice, DE, U.S.A.
“BOARD OF DIRECTORS” NCCJ Delaware Region, 2003 – 2004
- Junior Achievement Program, Delaware, U.S.A.
VOLUNTEER TEACHING PROGRAM IN SCHOOLS, 2000 – 2005
- Dubai Economic Department, Government of Dubai, U.A.E.
“EXAMINER” Dubai Quality Award Group, 1998 – 1999
- Prism Corporation, Key Biscayne, Florida, U.S.A.
“PDCA & 6 Sigma” CERTIFICATION (Citibank), 1998
- Avraham Y. Goldratt Institute, New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.A.
THEORY OF CONSTRAINT, “JONAH” CERTIFICATION, 1996
- Forum :Six Sigma Forum
- Seminar :Free Six Sigma Yellow Belt Workshop
- Topic :Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Date :07th January 2022
- Time :11.00 am – 5.00 pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 18