Interviewing sounds easy enough: you arrange for a conversation between you and potential candidates, and then select the best person for a particular position. But what if you could refine the process in such a way that you were confident that you are selecting the right person? How do you separate the good from the great, when they have similar work experience and strengths to offer? Join our Seminar to get the skills and tools to hire successful candidates.
- How to recognize the costs incurred by an organization when a wrong hiring decision is made
- Ways to develop a fair and consistent interviewing process for selecting employees
- How to prepare better job advertisements and use a variety of markets
- How to develop a job analysis and position profile
- How to use traditional, behavioral, achievement oriented, holistic, and situational (critical incident) interview questions
- Communication skills that are essential for a skilled recruiter
- How to effectively interview difficult applicants
- Ways to check references more effectively
- Basic employment and human rights laws that can affect the hiring process
SPEAKER OF THE DAY :
Percy is a seasoned professional highly regarded as an influencer and a facilitator of change enhancing and contributing mightily towards the development of multi-cultural professionals across the globe.
Has been a part of many transformational HR initiatives and setting up new business policies & procedures in a corporate career spanning over 20+ years developing High Performance Work Systems and developing intrapreneurs enhancing the value proposition by working on an uncontested market place.
Writer, Columnist and Motivational speaker he has catered to a diversified audience from Asia, Africa, Europe, Russia, Middle East & North America.
He has also preceded as a Chairperson for the 3rd Annual In-Retail Summit and 2.0 HR Summit held in Dubai, U.A.E..
A 7- Times Award Winner as ‘The Best Consultant of the Year’ from RICOH Europe & RICOH Japan, followed by recognition as a ‘Top Gun’ from Best Buy Canada.