In this era of cut-throat competition, organizations must strive for continual improvement. The Japanese technique of Kaizen is one of the most widely practiced methods for continual improvement. Unlike innovation, it does not aim for radical improvements. Kaizen focuses on long-term incremental improvements which do not require superior technologies or huge investments.
This two-day workshop will familiarize you with the concepts and methodology of Kaizen. Going forward this will pave the way for implementing Lean methodologies. .
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the origin and evolution of Kaizen
- The PDCA cycle of continual improvement
- Understand the principles of Kaizen
- Differentiate between Kaizen and Innovation
- Adopt superior problem solving skills
- Apply Kaizen to achieve higher productivity
- Disseminate the Kaizen philosophy
- Embrace a lean culture
What Topics are Covered?
- Fundamental concepts of Kaizen
- Principles of Kaizen
- Continual improvement
- Kaizen versus Innovation
- The Pillars of Kaizen
- Problem solving tools for Kaizen
- Benefits of Kaizen
- Employee engagement for Kaizen
For More details contact : +97143148500
|Kaizen – The Continues Process Improvement|
|10-Mar-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|2-Jun-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|25-Aug-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|17-Nov-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|