KPI and performance measurement development involves articulating what an organization is striving to achieve and then labelling the most meaningful and useful indicators of success.
Devising and managing KPIs and using performance information for better decision-making remains a constant challenge for executives, managers and even analysts. KPIs or performance measures remain a key part of strategic management system.
The KPI Training course enables the participant to practice the analysis and development of all types of KPIs through a series of workshops. The workshops are team based and use customized case studies that provoke the thought process for KPI development. In addition, a number of real world case studies of KPI uses will be discussed and analyzed. Participants will also be provided with an Excel template for KPI scorecard development in addition to a KPI system self assessment and other practical checklists.
The theoretical understanding and practical experience of this Course will impart you with the necessary skills of deploying, building and sustaining KPIs in order to strengthen organizational operations. Most importantly, you will learn how to use a variety of performance management tools and techniques for KPIs management with the KPI Professional Course.
Accelerate your career by standing out as a Certified KPI development and balanced scorecard expert with advanced Key Performance Indicator Professional training by experienced senior instructors with specialized expertise on the same.
Remember, meaningful and strong KPIs offer insights into whether strategies are working, whether programs, projects and services are on schedule, on budget, and delivered effectively.
How Key Performance Indicator Professional certification Benefits Professionals & Organizations
- Identify performance management as a crucial strategic distinction and a competitive advantage.
- Comprehend the theory and practice of business performance management via Balanced Scorecards (BSCs) and other frameworks for producing KPIs.
- Create buy-in and a culture of continuous performance improvement to enthusiastically own performance measurement and improvement.
- Encourage performance-based budgeting and responsibility.
- Create management dashboards, performance targets, and KPIs that follow best practices.
- Improve performance of departments, teams, programs, projects, risks, and individuals.
- Make their strategy quantifiable, communicated, and cascaded easily.
- Select and design meaningful and result-driven performance measures.
- Bring their measurements to life consistently, with the appropriate ownership and data.
- Generate reports and dashboards that are perceptive, actionable, and emphasize progress.
- See the precise indications from their metrics that indicate whether or not performance is advancing.
- Disseminate performance data throughout the organization for better decision-making.
All managers and senior professionals who are involved in influencing, formulating or supporting the long term planning and strategy of their department or organization, as well as those who are responsible for linking, measuring and improving the performance of the organization, including strategy or performance management professionals, balanced scorecard course managers, business unit and department managers and business analysts.