In today’s modern corporation, the leader needs to draw from the well of intellectual capital within their sphere of influence to facilitate productivity and steady growth. Principles and techniques on how leaders do that today are included in this unique programme in order to provide the delegate with the essential tools to groom his/her people. These best practice techniques are taken from all areas of business and cultures to provide the delegate with a clear path to putting together a successful organization.
This course allows delegates to understand the best strategies and techniques to adopt in various workplace situations. The ability to strategize and convey organizational goals through effective communication is crucial towards achieving peak performance. Long term success relies on strong leadership within the organization.
This course covers these key areas:
- Developing effective communication
- Influence and motivate others through exemplary leadership
- Techniques to delegate and empower followers
- Understanding your preferred leadership style
- Building an innovative culture
- Determine best practices of leaders through history and how to apply them today.
- Articulate an understanding of what leadership means for in your business.
- Explain your leadership capabilities and areas for personal development.
- Determine your role as an effective leader in any organization.
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership and a commitment to continuous improvement in others.
This program is intended to take those who supervise other people and processes, and give them pure leadership skills to enable them to have the capacity to both lead and manage people. In that context, the program should be attended by all who aspire to build their leadership qualities.
- This seminar is designed for anyone in a leadership role who supervise other people and processes, and give them pure leadership skills to enable them to have the capacity to both lead and manage people
- It will benefit leaders at any level of the organization with the latest knowledge and skills in leadership styles
- This program should be attended by all who aspire to build their leadership qualities
The seminar will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises so participants can learn the dynamics of leadership styles. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in discussions of the case studies for leadership styles and creativity in the workplace, team exercises to develop innovation and creativity, videos to illustrate key learning points, sharing past experiences with other participants to exchange knowledge, and practicing key concepts through role playing.
- Build a strong followership
- Learn the art of leading especially in the areas of visioning, inspiring, and decision making
- Manage your time and resources more effectively
- Command respect by all peers and followers
- Insight into your own leadership style
- Impact their respective organizations by fostering business growth through more productive people and innovative ideas
- Skills to build a more robust organization
- Leaders with purpose and vision
- Effective utilization of available resources
- Motivated leaders to influence followers to achieve organizational goals
The Core Competencies
- Develop essential leadership qualities to enable growth and capacity to lead
- How to transform people into productive followers
- Apply personal growth techniques
- Empower your people
- Delegate effectively
Creating and Implementing a Leadership Communication Strategy
- The leader as a Visionary
- The Power of Creative Vision
- The Leader’s Influence on Culture
- How a leader facilitates the path to a Culture
- Implementing a Leadership Communication approach
- Models of best run Visionary Companies
How Effective Leaders Control their “Inner Power”
- Guide to knowing your leadership strengths
- How Leaders use their Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding the Leaders base of Power
- Understanding “Spiritual Capital”
- Leaders Influence on people – employees, peers and senior managers
- Managing your body and mind effectively
How a Leader Develops People
- Secrets to involve others
- Best Practices of effective Mentors and Coaches
- The Motivating Leader
- The need for achievement, power and affiliation
- Expectancy theory and motivation
- How a leader Creates an environment for self motivation
How a Leader uses Resources more Effectively
- Best Practices to effectively delegate
- The benefits of delegation
- The barriers to delegation
- Delegation Vs Empowerment
- Creating the climate for empowerment
- Using goal setting, time management, planning and prioritizing
How a Leader Builds an Innovative Culture
- The Leader as a Creative Thinker
- Building a Culture of Innovation and new ideas
- Challenging self-imposed assumptions
- Putting Best Practices into Practice
- Case study: Uniquely driven
- Guide to Building a Personal Leadership Plan