Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP)
The CISCP-CISCM course is designed for logistics and supply chain professionals who want to grow into a senior management level. The course will mostly focus on the strategic aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. It is a two-step qualification specially designed to carve out top-notch careers. A prestigious qualification recognized all over the world, logistics and supply chain professionals learn new skills and innovations necessary to deal with modern Supply chain, logistics, procurement, warehouse management, shipping, production and distribution methods.
Increase your Earning Potential
Those who are certified with the CISCP and CISCM dual-certification are eligible to transit themselves to senior management positions. From being managers, they upgrade themselves to be enterprise heads, general managers and managers in the trillion dollar industry of global logistics. This way the CISCP and CISCM dual-certification enriches and advances professionals to climb the career ladder.
IPSCMI, The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, is a prestigious professional institute offering purchasing and supply chain management certifications throughout the world in all modes of instruction. IPSCMI is a premier professional certification institute well-known in the United States and the world.
Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with The US-based International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI) to offer logistics & supply chain professional courses in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Kenya and North Africa.
- Fundamental principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Procurement in Supply Chain
- Transportation Planning and Management
- Warehousing strategies
- Inventory Management
- INCOTERMS 2020
- Trade Payments Methods
- Supply Chain Strategies
- Managing Partnerships in Supply Chain
- Risk Management in Supply Chain
- Sustainability in Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Emerging Technology and Supply Chain
Certified Purchasing Professional – CPP
The CPP CPPM certification is vital in making you a world-class purchasing professional. Employers today reward only those employees who have updated their knowledge and skills, and thereby are equipped to accomplish unprecedented outcomes. They expect their purchasing professionals to save on the costs, attain better operational performance, and minimize risk. Thus, as a CPPM CPP training certified professional, you get to enjoy an advantage while hiring decisions are made.
Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with American Purchasing Society, USA to deliver Certified Purchasing Professional / Manager international certification programs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and North Africa.
From American Purchasing Society, (APS – USA)
The American Purchasing Society, Inc. is an organization of buyers, purchasing managers, executives, and others interested in the purchasing profession. It was founded in 1969 and have members from 28 countries worldwide. Our objective is to provide professional procurement training and improve the business purchasing function through education and our certification program.
Contemporary, Business-Relevant Curriculum
- Introduction to Purchasing
- Procure to Pay (P2P)
- E- Commerce
- Sourcing & Supplier Management
- Sustainable Procurement
- Supplier Evaluations
- Global Purchasing
- Introduction to Purchasing Strategy
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Financial Decisions for Sourcing
- International Trade
- Performance & Ethics
- Risk Management in Procurement
- Introduction to Contracts
- CPP/CPPM is one of the leading certification for the procurement professionals world wide.
- Certification indicates a high level of professionalism increasing one’s value in the market place.
- Certification signifies your dedication to continuous improvement.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals
Certified International Commercial Contracts Management Training
The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the necessary key skills needed to successfully manage their contracts including communication skills, negotiation skills and conflict management skills.
Participants in this interactive course will learn all the critical techniques required to perform their role as contract managers and contract administrators such as evaluating contractor’s performance as well as issues and risk management, contract preparation, contract award, and contract administration.
Learn & implement the modern Contracts Management and Contracts Administration strategies that can save your company millions
Contract management is the process of managing contract creation, execution and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance at an organization, all while reducing financial risk. Organizations encounter an ever-increasing amount of pressure to reduce costs and improve company performance.
Dr. Sathya Menon
FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has personally trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI – Fellowship from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society