Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP)
The CISCP-CISCM course is designed for logistics and supply chain professionals who want to grow into a senior management level. The course will mostly focus on the strategic aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. It is a two-step qualification specially designed to carve out top-notch careers. A prestigious qualification recognized all over the world, logistics and supply chain professionals learn new skills and innovations necessary to deal with modern Supply chain, logistics, procurement, warehouse management, shipping, production and distribution methods.
Increase your Earning Potential
Those who are certified with the CISCP and CISCM dual-certification are eligible to transit themselves to senior management positions. From being managers, they upgrade themselves to be enterprise heads, general managers and managers in the trillion dollar industry of global logistics. This way the CISCP and CISCM dual-certification enriches and advances professionals to climb the career ladder.
IPSCMI, The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, is a prestigious professional institute offering purchasing and supply chain management certifications throughout the world in all modes of instruction. IPSCMI is a premier professional certification institute well-known in the United States and the world.
Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with The US-based International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI) to offer logistics & supply chain professional courses in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Kenya and North Africa.
High demand for Certified supply chain leaders
The global supply chain has witnessed several crises over the years. These crises continue to test the resilience and flexibility of supply chains, the capability of the supply chain leaders. The global supply chain has to be both resilient and sustainable.
The demand for capable supply chain leaders and supply chain professionals will never fade out. Tackling the supply chain of the future will require leaders who can efficiently predict, plan and manage the dynamic nature of supply chain. During hiring, companies give more preference to certified professionals as it is a valid proof of your knowledge and skillsets.
- Fundamental principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Procurement in Supply Chain
- Transportation Planning and Management
- Warehousing strategies
- Inventory Management
- INCOTERMS 2020
- Trade Payments Methods
- Supply Chain Strategies
- Managing Partnerships in Supply Chain
- Risk Management in Supply Chain
- Sustainability in Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Emerging Technology and Supply Chain
Career Advancement Areas
It will help to Improve the skills and the knowledge of best procurement,Supply Chain best practices with world class recognized certificate for the growth in career.
The course is designed in such a way it will help the participant to think out of the box to work more professionally and efficiently.
Certification is crucial towards becoming a world-class purchasing professional. Today’s employers refuse to reward employees for yesterday’s skills. They demand that purchasing professionals should use most modern skills and achieve unprecedented results. They want purchasing professionals to save more money, achieve better operational performance, and reduce risk.
Studies have also indicated that certified professionals are paid 48 percent higher salaries than non-certified professionals. Herein lies the importance of such international certifications – you learn to carve a niche for yourself in the professional world with the aid of the new knowledge you acquire, get paid far more and reach the peak of your career with perfect ease.
Dr. Sathya Menon
FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has personally trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI – Fellowship from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society