Identifying stakeholders in the project is the most important job to make the project successful. Engaging the stakeholders at right time increases the project success significantly.
Project stakeholder management describes the process of identifying people, groups, or organizations that can impact, or will be impacted, by the results of a given project. It will help to identify the needs, analyze the expectations and develop the management plan and engagement strategies to involve those stakeholders in key decision stages.
What Will Students Learn?
- To Improve the outcome of project by understanding stakeholder’s needs and expectations
- How to facilitate collaborative working
- How to be recognized for bringing wide team to successful outcome
- How to add value to the organization by increasing stakeholders’ satisfaction
What Topics are Covered?
- Introduction of Stakeholder management
- Categorizing and prioritizing project stakeholders
- Managing project stakeholder Engagement
- Communication plan as per stakeholders engagement
- Negotiating with project stakeholders
Download Course Brochure
For more details contact : +97143148500
|Project Stakeholder Management|
|14-Apr-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|21-Jul-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|3-Nov-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|