There is a real art to selling, as any salesperson probably knows. You walk a fine line between alienating the customer and making them feel comfortable. Developing a solid and proven technique is a big part of learning how to sell efficiently. This course covers Essential Selling & Customer Engagement skills every salesperson should master.
- Define the sales process from finding new clients to servicing existing one’s
- Identify methods for prospecting and effective territory coverage
- Review and analyze the prospect pipeline
- Handling Sales Objections
- Identify Sales Objectives Understanding the Types of Selling
- How to Close a Sale
- Maximizing Customer Relationships
- Create a positive impression through effective grooming while dealing with internal and external customers.
- Develop an assertive style of communication to handle queries efficiently and create “win-win” solution.
- Understand the psychological elements involved to boost add on sales increasing both top and bottom line.
- Achieve immediate increase in sales conversions and bottom line. Achieve and exceed the given sales targets.
- Build rapport and connect with people. Begin the relationship with a warm welcome experience. Communicate more effectively and assertively.
- Understand customer’s needs effectively -Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- An emotionally engaged, intelligent and spirited staff.
- Build a Winning Sales Plan
- Overcome reasons of Sales Failures
- Handling Objections
- Drive Customer Loyalty
- Improve Margins
- Explore your dreams and get rewarded
Corporate Soft Skills
- Winning Negotiations
- Essential Selling Skills & Customer Engagement
- Time & Stress Management
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Business Writing Skills
- Interpersonal & Decision Making Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Planning, Organizing and Prioritizing
- Presentation Skills
- Mindfulness and Stress Management
- Recruitment, Selection and Interview Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Creative Thinking
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP – Training)