It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, although it is often underrated and misunderstood. The back-slapping, high pressure, joke-telling sales person has disappeared. In his place is a new generation of sales professionals: highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. This one-day workshop will help you learn how to be one of those smart sales professionals!
What Will Students Learn?
- How to explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling
- How to use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what they want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there
- How to apply success techniques to get the most out of work
- Productivity techniques to maximize their use of time.
- Ways to find new clients and network effectively
What Topics are Covered?
- Selling skills
- The sales cycle
- Framing success
- Setting goals with SPIRIT
- The path to efficiency
- Customer service
- Selling more
- Ten major mistakes
- Finding new clients
- Selling price
Corporate Soft Skills
- Winning Negotiations
- Essential Selling Skills & Customer Engagement
- Time & Stress Management
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Business Writing Skills
- Interpersonal & Decision Making Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Planning, Organizing and Prioritizing
- Presentation Skills
- Mindfulness and Stress Management
- Recruitment, Selection and Interview Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Creative Thinking
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP – Training)