Earn the globally recognized Human Resource Management certification.
Certified Human Resource Professional/ Manager (CHRP/CHRM) course is designed to create competitive HR professionals by providing world class training. The HR program combines high-quality core curriculum that is consistently updated to ensure real-world relevancy to today’s global marketplace. Unique and globally recognized designation offered by the reputed American Certification Institute (ACI), USA. The designation is an internationally recognized level of achievement within the field of Human Resources for the bearer.Download Course Brochure
Strategy & HR
- Evolution of HR function
- New objectives for HR
- Types of Strategies
- HR Strategy
- High performance Work Systems
- Controlling and Preparing HR Budget
- HR Audit
- Definition and importance of JA
- Source of Job information
- Tools for Job analysis
- Job description & specification
- Modern concepts e.g. de-jobbing, competency analysis etc.
- Manpower planning
- Internal vs external staffing
- Interview skills
- Contemporary hiring tools
Learning & development
- On the job & off the job training
- Learning and development approaches and techniques
- Learning and development program design and implementation (e.g., ADDIE model).
- Learning evaluation (e.g., Kirkpatrick 4-level model).
- Needs analysis types and techniques
- Appraisal vs Performance Management
- Traditional Methods of appraisal
- Management by objective and 360 degree review
- System and rater’s limitations
- Balance score card
- EVP and Total Rewards
- Types of rewards
- Reward & Benefit strategy
- Job Evaluation
- Factors affecting rewards
UAE Labor Laws
HR Policies & Procedures\
- Vision to Procedure
- Creating Policy Manual
- Various Policy categories
- How to write policies?
- Policy Implementation
- Organization behaviour and its importance
- Elements of Organization behavior
- Organizational Design and principles
- Various organizational structures
- Change Management
Employee Engagement & Retention
- Understanding Employee engagement
- Assessment of EE
- Employee Engagement in employee lifecycle
- Employment Retention
- Evaluating the engagement levels
HR Automation and HR Analytics
- HR & Technology
- Implementation of HRIS
- HR Matrices
- Decision making using Data
HR Budgeting and HR Audit
- Defining HR Budget
- Elements of HR Budget
- Types of HR audits
- Scope of HR audit
- Methods of auditing
Global HR Practices
- Understanding Global Strategies
- HR in global context
- Cultural Dimensions
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Managing global assignments
- Imparts the knowledge, skills and behaviors required to be an effective HR practitioner
- Provides the latest HR techniques for selecting and retaining Right Person on the Right job.
- Equips the learner with cutting edge functional strategies for handling real-life HR issues.
- Develops the knowledge base and provides live tools that can be used in the HR workplace.
- Offers environment to learn and practice skills necessary to execute organizational strategies.
- Upgrades the competence and awareness of HR professionals with new global best practices.
Download Course Brochure