SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) is designed for the senior HR professionals who deal with the strategic matters in their organizations. The strategic tasks include developing an HR strategy to meet the organizational goals and management of HR professionals.
Study with learning modules that provide an in-depth exploration of the knowledge domains and behavioral competencies tested on the SHRM exams.
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- HR Strategic Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Technology Management
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
SHRM-SCP Eligibility Requirements
Make a Difference with SHRM Certification
Boost your credibility
- 58% of managers of SHRM-certified credential holders look to them for their enhanced efficiency and tendency toward leadership.
Boost your career
- Of SHRM-certified professionals who were promoted, 63% report that their credential was a key factor.
Boost your salary
- HR professionals who pass the SHRM certification exam report earning salaries 7%-9% higher than peers who do not.