One of the most critical elements of modern business is maximizing customer satisfaction. This is possible only when the organization is able to manage processes efficiently and effectively. Lean Six Sigma methodologies combine the power of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to reduce process wastes, eliminate defects and reduce process variation resulting in lower costs and higher customer satisfaction.
This two-day workshop will acquaint you with the concepts of Lean Six Sigma thereby empowering you to implement the methodology in your workplace.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the importance of Lean Six Sigma in a modern business enterprise
- Develop process approach
- Improve customer orientation
- Enhance data orientation and analytical skills
- Adopt a structured and disciplined approach to problem solving
- To identify and eliminate process wastes
- To implement control methods to sustain benefits
What Topics are Covered?
- Principles of Six Sigma
- Roles and responsibilities in Six Sigma
- Six sigma metrics
- Six Sigma methodology – DMAIC
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Concepts of Lean
- The Eight Wastes
- Control methods