People who work as trainers are often put into difficult situations without much understanding of what training is or how to do it well. We know that being a good trainer is the result of developing skills to bring information to an audience. This information will then engage, empower, and encourage continued learning and development. This three-day course will give you the skills that you need so that your students not only learn, but also enjoy the process, retain information shared, and use their new skills back in the workplace.
What Will Students Learn?
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles.
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques.
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
What Topics are Covered?
- Facilitative versus directive training styles
- Your personal training style
- Working a training room
- Communication dynamics in training & facilitation
- Storytelling structure
- Key messages
- Engaging the delegates
- Seeing what’s going on in the room
- Responding to the needs of the people in the room
- Different learning styles
- Appealing to left and right brain
- Opening up discussions
- Closing them down
- Changing the dynamic
- Using proxemics
- Using questions
- Handling answers
- Leaving on a high
For more Details Call +97143148500
|Train the Trainer|
|28-Apr-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|18-Aug-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||ABU DHABI||USD $990|
|10-Nov-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|