Working capital management is a business strategy designed to ensure that a company operates efficiently by monitoring and using its current assets and liabilities to the best effect. A company’s working capital is made up of its current assets minus its current liabilities.
• Understand the components of Working Capital
• Learn the strategies required to manage each of these components
• Helps in cash flow and funds management
• Reduces the risks of carrying too much AR, Inventories, AP
• Helps management to control costs and improve operations