Best Practices in Procurement
In today’s fast changing world, managing to benchmark is important but not enough. Future developments & trends have to be anticipated and management adjusted accordingly. In order to achieve this, the spirit of Best Practices in Procurement is an excellent source providing hands-on solutions for challenging business environments.
Best Procurement Practices looks beyond the classical traditional methods as well as drives purchasing & procurement professionals to master all opportunities offered by the rapidly changing market place.
We know that being a good procurement professional is the result of developing skills to bring all stakeholders together, engaging and also empowering them to contribute to the success of the organization’s vision. This two-day course will give you the skills that you need so that professionals as well as beginners not only learn, but also enjoy the process, retain information shared, and also use their new skills back in the workplace. Not only that, they will know how they can shape their future.
What Will Students Learn?
- Recognizing today’s global megatrends makes the strategic side of procurement increasingly vital for the success of the organization
- Learn how to drive sustainable procurement performance
- Develop and improve procurement processes as well as techniques for cost avoidance.
- Use agility to create a competitive environment
- Increase value beyond traditional procurement activities
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining what it takes from good to great procurement
- Drivers of sustainable procurement performance
- Procurement levels of influence
- Understanding how big data and also the global grid can secure compliances
- Total Cost Modeling
- Procurement & its linkage to business
- Contract management
- Enhance Negotiation Scenario Analysis
- Category Management and Execution
- Improve effectiveness through global sourcing
- Build a dynamic sourcing footprint
- Supplier Rating methods