In today’s fast changing world, managing to benchmark is important but not enough. Future developments & trends have to be anticipated and management adjusted accordingly. To achieve this the spirit of Best Practices is an excellent source providing hands-on solution for challenging business environments.
Best Procurement Practices looks beyond the classical traditional methods and drives purchasing & procurement professionals to master all opportunities offered by the rapidly changing market place.
We know that being a good procurement professional is the result of developing skills to bring all stakeholders together engaging and empowering them to contribute to the success of the organizations vision. This two-day course will give you the skills that you need so that professionals as well as beginners not only learn, but also enjoy the process, retain information shared, and use their new skills back in the workplace and how they can shape their future.
What Will Students Learn?
- Recognizing today’s global megatrends make the strategic side of procurement increasingly vital for the success of the organization
- Know how to drive sustainable procurement performance
- Develop to improve procurement processes and technique’s to cost avoidance.
- Use agility to create a competitive environment
- Increasing value beyond traditional procurement activities
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining what takes from Good to Great procurement
- Drivers of sustainable procurement performance
- Procurement levels of influence
- Understanding how big data and the global grid to secure compliances
- Total Cost Modeling
- Procurement & its linkage to business
- Contract management
- Enhance Negotiation Scenario Analysis
- Category management and execution
- Improving effectiveness thru global sourcing
- Build a dynamic sourcing footprint
- Supplier Rating methods
For more details contact : +97143148500
|BEST PROCUREMENT PRACTICES|
|25-Feb-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|30-Jun-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|22-Sep-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|15-Dec-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|