Finance for non Finance Workshop in Dubai - October 11
Learn Finance and Be on Top of Your Business Affairs
Today’s companies are under pressure to improve their bottom line profitability, and are increasingly expecting their key employees to have a basic understanding of accounting and financial terms and concepts. For managers or directors to communicate with authority in business, it is essential they understand the finance language. After all, finance is the language used in the board-room.
Whether you are in sales, marketing, Procurement, Human Resource, Manufacturing, Project Management or senior management, an understanding of financial concepts will help increase the commercial savviness across the firm.
Key Takeaways :
- The differences between cash flow and profit
- Demystifying the most commonly used finance/accounting terms including
- How to assess the financial health of businesses
- Aligning performance to strategy through budgeting
- Different types of expenditure used in recording financial transactions
- What are the different types of profits i.e. Gross Profit, Operating Profit, Net Profit
- What are EBIT and EBITDA and its significance
- Key terms used in Balance Sheet i.e. Assets, Liabilities and Equity
- What are the different classification of Cashflows according to the activities
- How can financial budgets play a vital role in managing the business?
Who Should Attend:
- Non-Financial Managers
- Heads of Departments
- Accounts Administrators and Assistants
- New Accounting Staff
- Non-Financial Executives
- Other related staff who need Accounting knowledge