CIPS qualifications are highly regarded as the ideal training for procurement professionals of all levels, as they are accredited by the organisation that promotes and protects the high standards of the sector.
The right education
A CIPS diploma is a graduate level qualification. This diploma is considered as a benchmark education programme for the purchasing and supply chain profession throughout the world.
The appeal of experience
Employers in the purchasing and supply chain industry will always look for a good mix of accredited learning that’s backed by demonstrable experience in a past role
What are CIPS Qualifications?
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply – For those looking to enter into a junior or middle management procurement profession.
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply – For those who have already completed the diploma, and are looking to move into a senior buyer or contract and supply chain management position.
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply – For senior level professionals and heads of department who have completed the Diploma and Advanced Diploma.
The Benefits of a CIPS Procurement Qualification
Working in procurement can be challenging, with many roles and responsibilities falling under your remit. With CIPS qualification you can enhance your skills in the Procurement Role such as:
- Enhance Ethical Sourcing
- Negotiation tactics
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Reduce Wastage and Unnecessary Spend
- Tackle Procurement Fraud