CIPS Level 6 – Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply is aimed at senior procurement professionals and heads of department. It is targeted at building strategic direction and advice, in areas such as change management, stakeholder management and team leadership.
On successful completion of the Diploma, Advanced and Professional diplomas along with three years’ experience in a position of responsibility in procurement and supply you will be awarded MCIPS status.
Joining a CIPS qualification programme means you will join the largest Institute in the world for those working in procurement and supply.
- Strategic / Senior Manager
- Purchasing / Procurement Manager
- Head of Procurement / Head of Commercial
- Supply Chain Manager
- Head of Logistics / Transport
- Operations Manager
The Level 6 Professional Diploma is aimed at individuals who have obtained their Level 5 qualification and wish to progress their learning to Level 6 which gives you a degree level qualification and allows you to apply for CIPS member status (MCIPS).
Leadership in Procurement & Supply
With a greater focus on equality, discrimination and diversity.
Corporate & Business Strategy
Greater focus on organisational strategy. The strategy clock. Internationalisation and impact on strategy. Commitment to strategic change with greater focus on culture.
Strategic Supply Chain Management
Relationship between corporate, business and functional strategy. Competitive advantage. Collaborative approaches. KPIs to measure the Supply Chain. Change management of stakeholders. Supply Chain networks and reverse logistics.
Supply Chain Diligence
Impact of globalisation on Supply Chain and imports. Corporate governance. Systems integration. Employment regulations. Financial aspects of Supply Chains incl. M&A, exchange rates, costs and commodities. Benchmarking in Supply Chains.
Programme & Project Management
Project and strategic partnering. Model form contracts and NEC3. EPC, management, contracting etc. Cost management, sustainability and safety. Variations/claims.
Legal Aspects in Procurement & Supply
(UK) – EU procurement regulations, remedies, standstill and e-tendering. IPR. TUPE. ILO/UN standards.
Why Choose CIPS Training at Blue Ocean Academy?
- Courses are delivered by MCIPS qualified procurement professionals with over 25 years of global industry experience
- Our courses are enriched with industry examples to enable participants to understand how the learning is applied in real life
- Our case studies are based on projects we have delivered and not just on academic theory
Most of our tutor team are qualified examiners and offer exam preparation techniques based on their experience
- Currently, our exam pass results are 90% with a majority scoring merit and distinction
- Blue Ocean is a trusted brand for Procurement and Supply Chain training in the region and CIPS programs form a part of our core offering for Purchasing and Supply professionals
Download the brochure for more details about the CIPS certification
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- CMILT – Chartered Member of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society