You have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people who report to you. You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the managers of the organization.
This course is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had.
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis.
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations.
- Create an action plan for managing your career success.
What Topics are Covered?
- About the learning organizations
- Achieving personal mastery
- Analyzing our mental models
- Achieving a shared vision
- Team learning
- Systems thinking
- Understanding leadership
- Five Practices
- Building trust
- Managing change
- The four room apartment
- Time management tips and tricks
- Managers vs. Leaders
- Learning and thinking styles
- Influence strategies
- Managing relationships
- A simple problem-solving process
- Strategic Planning
- Doing delegation right
- Criteria for useful feedback
- Feedback techniques
- Mastering your body language
- Meeting management
- Pumping up a presentation
- Personal development
Leadership and Management Training Courses
- Conflict Management and Influencing Skills
- Managerial Development Program
- Supervisor Development Program
- Change Management
- Balance Score Card
- Employee Engagement
- Setting Goals and Objectives
- Statistical Forecasting using MS Excel
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Finance for Non – Finance Managers