CISCP or the Certified International Supply Chain Professional certification
This Certification Program is a core certification program of the International Purchasing And Supply Chain Management Institute.
This program offers the designation of CISCP (Certified International Supply Chain Professional, Entry Level) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through the successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (ISCMBOK).
Reach the top of your career with a globally recognized qualification from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
Upon completion of this certification program, students should be able to:
- Define supply chain, supply chain management, distribution channel, demand management, distribution management, and logistics management.
- Describe the different types of supply chains.
- List and describe the various components of a supply chain.
- Explain the role of information systems and information technology in supply chain management
- Describe the functions of supply chain management and logistics
- Explain the motivations for supply chain management.
- Explain how to make supply chain decisions
- Describe different supply chain designs.
- Explain global supply chains and virtual supply chains,
- Explain the relationship between supply chain/logistics strategy and the structure of the organization
- Describe how organizational structure affects performance.
- Explain the changing appearance of logistics and supply chain organizations within the firm.
- Explain the purchasing, transportation, inventory management, production planning and control, physical distribution, and MIS functions as they relate to Supply Chain Management.
- Describe the process of Supply Chain Management Performance Measurement.
- Describe, in general terms, the future of Supply Chain Management.
IPSCMI offers a wide range of supply chain courses out of which the CISCP – CISCM dual training program is one of the most in-demand Logistics training by professionals across the industry. CISCP is the first step of this training.
High demand for Certified supply chain leaders
The global supply chain has witnessed several crises over the years. These crises continue to test the resilience and flexibility of supply chains, the capability of the supply chain leaders. The global supply chain has to be both resilient and sustainable.
The demand for capable supply chain leaders and supply chain professionals will never fade out. Tackling the supply chain of the future will require leaders who can efficiently predict, plan and manage the dynamic nature of supply chain. During hiring, companies give more preference to certified professionals as it is a valid proof of your knowledge and skillsets.
- Fundamental principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Procurement in Supply Chain
- Transportation Planning and Management
- Warehousing strategies
- Inventory Management
- INCOTERMS 2020
- Trade Payments Methods
- Supply Chain Strategies
- Managing Partnerships in Supply Chain
- Risk Management in Supply Chain
- Sustainability in Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Emerging Technology and Supply Chain
Upon successful completion of Level I CISCP, candidates move on to Level II i.e. Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) The second step in this series of logistics training, the CISCM program is designed to help supply chain leaders acquire advanced level knowledge of the principles of supply chain management.