PMP® Certification Training Course by PMI®-Certified instructors to ensure you pass the PMP Exam on the first try. The PMP remains the leading project management certification around the world and across industries
- The PMP is the best project management certification for a number of reasons. A CIO magazine survey ranked the PMP as the top project management certification.
- The PMP is an industry-recognized credential that proves you have the skills and qualifications to manage projects in any organization.
- The PMP is not only about passing exams, it’s about demonstrating to your employer that you are qualified to lead projects, and can apply what you’ve learned from your studies in real-world situations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Determine project team member requirements, appraise team skills, maintain team knowledge transfer, define project ground rules, determine a negotiation strategy and support team task accountability.
- Assess project needs, plan and manage the scope, schedule, budget, resources and quality of the deliverables and integrate project planning activities.
- Assess and manage risks, execute the project, manage communications, engage stakeholders, create project artifacts, manage project changes and confirm approach for knowledge transfers.
- Inspire, motivate, and influence team member/stakeholders Support diversity and inclusion, value servant leadership, determine an appropriate leadership style, and analyze team members and stakeholders’ influence.
- Determine necessary approach and action to address compliance needs, evaluate delivery options to achieve benefits and value, continually review internal and external business environment, evaluate the impact of the project to the organization and determine required actions and execute continuous improvement steps.
- Managing projects
- Initiating projects
- Planning projects
- Executing projects
- Controlling projects
- Closing projects
The PMP® certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
The Benefits of PMP® Certification Course
Project management benefits an organization in numerous ways as it equips professionals with a systematic approach to manage and control different kinds of projects and different kinds of changes. This article lists the comprehensive benefits that can be enjoyed by those individuals who take up the PMP® certification course.
PMP® certification course equips its candidates to perform better at work by helping them:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of a project’s objectives and benefits prior to assigning resources to it. This way, only projects which are productive are started.
- Make sure the effective proceeding of the project through each phase, right from the conception to its completion.
- Employ a strict approach to define an achievable, yet challenging deadline and budget for a project’s accomplishment.
- Create an organized approach for defining clear roles and responsibilities for the project’s delivery and work packages.
- Carry out an organized change management process when there raises a necessity for changing the goals or scope of the project. This minimizes the associated risk.
Everyday Work Environment Benefits
A formal PMP® training ensures that everyone involved better understands discussions, and work from a consistent knowledge base. It also comes of immense use when a project team has to be put together and managed. It helps project managers and team leaders effectively deal with the different aspects of project management, and thus accomplish the goals successfully.
Skill Development Benefits
- The course also helps the delegates develop their existing skills including change management, people management, communication with project teams, communication with project teams, stakeholder management and engagement, leadership, planning, managing conflict, developing critical success factors, and managing quality.
- It also helps them to learn new skills like active risk management; pert charts; planning, executing and monitoring projects; costing; procuring; and earned value management.
A PMP® certification gains your skills a global recognition, heightens your efficiency and efficiency; and results in better delivered and more successful projects. This ushers in better job opportunities, and more lucrative salaries. Further, since your skills are sought by a wide range of industries, you can get placed in the cities or countries of your choice.
Organizations who have offered their staff in managerial positions with the PMP® certification course benefit from:
- Getting a common language to explain problems arising in the business has helped in better defining areas for development.
- Efficiently utilizing human resources to deliver successful projects.
- Improved communication between stakeholders.
- Enhanced awareness and execution of leadership qualities/skills.
- Usage of established project management tools and techniques.
So, taking up the PMP® certification course is definitely recommended for those in managerial positions.
Register today for project management professional (PMP)® Training
Disclaimer: “PMI”, the PMI® logo, “PMP”, the PMP® logo, the PMI-ACP® logo, “PgMp”, the PgMP® logo are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.