The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt programs are highly significant when it comes to demonstrating your leadership abilities in your organization. These practices are a proven methodology that have been adopted by all leading organizations worldwide for enhancing their operations and increasing customer satisfaction. Similarly, when it comes to career opportunities, studies reveal that Lean Six Sigma certified professionals are more likely to land great job opportunities with higher compensation packages than their uncertified peers.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt has been designed to build your knowledge and capability to improve the performance of processes and subsequently the performance of the business of which you are apart. The focus of the course is process-centric. This course positions you to take the lead in quality management projects and reap profitable results. Earning the certification from ACI, will sharpen your abilities to make the right difference in your career as well as for the organisation you are employed with.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a highly sought-after and rewarding certification in quality management. The skills and recognition that come with this training will help you move into leadership or management positions. Black belt professionals have a deeper level understanding of lean principles, tools and techniques, and DMAIC methodology. They can easily identify the non-value-added activities in the process and implement specific tools to rectify it.
Download Course Brochure
How Lean Six Sigma Certifications Help?
The Lean Six Sigma certification programs are aimed at helping you master the combined principles and methodologies of both Lean and Six Sigma. As organizations strive for continuous improvement, they seek management professionals who can apply problem-solving and business know-how strategies to enhance internal processes. The biggest benefit of Lean Six Sigma training and certification is that it equips you to be better placed to help drive, support and lead strategic projects which is key to every organization’s refinement and profitability goals.
Lean Six Sigma Course Benefits:
- Better innovation
- Standards-driven achievement
- Value for the customer
- Increased workforce productivity & morale
- Data-driven decisions
- More fluid strategic positioning
- Stronger competitive stance
- Certified professionals earn 30-40% higher salary
- Become a Business Process Re-Engineering Champion
- Universally applicable to all industries and helps professionals to eliminate defects within any business process.
- Decision-making in the professional world is accurate when it’s based on the six-sigma process.
- Six sigma professionals understand the most pressing issues with the organization, how to identify new approaches in troubleshooting and resolving problems, making appropriate decisions on moving forward, and implementing changes within the infrastructure and organization for the best results possible.
- Reduction of unproductive work and leveraging of talent internally to solve problems rather than outsourcing.
- Generation of result oriented action plans that drive change.
- Essential for businesses that need process improvement and change.
Download Course Brochure
What skills will you learn with this Six Sigma Course?
At the end of the Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Become a key stakeholder in leading and implementing Six Sigma projects in your organization
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
Benefits of Six Sigma Certification for Individuals
- Help your organization to eliminate defects
- Improve business processes and ensure quality
- Gain hands-on experience in quality management
- Find jobs in varied industries
- Attain leadership roles
- Earn higher salary
Benefits of Six Sigma Certification for Organizations
- Improve productivity
- Reduce costs
- Eliminate wastes
- Maximize customer satisfaction
- Ensure continuous improvement
- Engage employees