Supply Chain Training in Sharjah at Blue Ocean Academy, the industry leaders in Logistics, Supply Chain Management Training Courses in Sharjah.
Supply chain management (SCM) is the broad range of activities required to plan, control and execute a product’s flow, from acquiring raw materials and production through distribution to the final customer, in the most streamlined and cost-effective way possible.
The terms supply chain management and logistics are often confused or used synonymously. However, logistics is a component of supply chain management. It focuses on moving a product or material in the most efficient way so it arrives at the right place at the right time. It manages activities such as packaging, transportation, distribution, warehousing and delivery.
In contrast, SCM involves a more expansive range of activities, such as strategic sourcing of raw materials, procuring the best prices on goods and materials, and coordinating supply chain visibility efforts across the supply chain network of partners, to name just a few.
Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP) from the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, USA
Participants will learn
- Logistics and supply chain history & concepts
- Materials management
- Inventory management
- Purchasing, negotiating skills
- Supply chain risk management
- Procurement & supply chain management
- Contracts management
- Production and distribution game
- International trading
- Erp, Mrp, project management
- Supply chain management drivers
- Quality and supply chain management
- Supply chain strategy
- Operational excellence in scm
- Transportation, warehousing & distribution
- Process analysis, production
- Strategic global & organizational issues
- Group discussion & case studies
- A certified professional is held in high esteem by industry, employers, colleagues and peers.
- When you are certified by IPSCMI, you are well-poised to make a difference to your career as well as the organization that you are working for.
- Having the IPSCMI CISCP / CISCM tag will help students showcase the training, skills and qualification they have acquired to present and future employers.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals.
Download Course Brochure for more details on the Supply Chain Training in Sharjah