The global logistics industry is under extreme pressure to infuse greater security and efficiency in the flow of commerce from one end of the world to the other. In this trillion dollar industry, millions of jobs are being created and fantastic salaries being offered by logistics service providers. Logistics professionals are just in time to hone their skills and tap into this rapidly growing industry. Certified International Supply Chain Professional training demonstrates your knowledge and organizational skills by enhancing your expertise in the Logistics and Supply Chain Operations. There is an increasing demand of certified Logistics and Supply Chain Professionals in the most resilient and competitive companies. The CISCP/CISCM certification program from IPSCMI-USA is designed for all aspiring logistics professionals who want to grow into senior management level. More importantly, it is a key qualification for people who are employed in different sectors from construction, automobile to retail and are engaged in different logistics and supply chain functions. The course will focus on the operational, tactical and strategic aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. By enrolling into this program, students will be able to improve themselves and contribute successfully to the organization that they are working for.
- A certified professional is held in high esteem by industry, employers, colleagues and peers.
- When you are certified by IPSCMI, you are well-poised to make a difference to your career as well as the organization that you are working for.
- Having the IPSCMI CISCP / CISCM tag will help students showcase the training, skills and qualification they have acquired to present and future employers.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals.
Download the brochure to find out more details about the logistics and supply chain management training program
Program DirectorDr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain. Qualifications
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- CMILT – Chartered Member of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society