General Awareness Training on IMDG Code training course – Shipping dangerous goods by sea is a complex task and appropriate training is a requirement of the International Maritime Dangerous Goods. Work force occupied with the transport of dangerous goods planned to be shipped via sea will be prepared in the content of dangerous goods arrangements similar with their obligations.
Participants will be able to understand and apply knowledge:
• classify dangerous goods and
• identify proper shipping names of dangerous goods.
• pack dangerous goods.
• mark, label dangerous goods
• placard dangerous goods.
• Understand load/unload Cargo Transport Units CTU.
• prepare transport documents for dangerous goods – Multimodal Dangerous Declaration.
Persons engaged in the Transport of dangerous goods that is intended to be transported by Ocean going container
Personnel who have not yet received the required training
Personally who will perform functions under the direct supervision of a trained person.
- Supply chain management
- Reverse logistics
- Sustainable operations
We offers General Awareness Training on IMDG Code Course in Dubai-Abubhabi-UAE, Kuwait,Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Oman and also Online IMDG Code training course available.
Procurement and Supply Chain Courses
- Best Practices in Procurement
- Best Practices in Supply Chain
- Strategic Vendor Management
- Ethics in Procurement
- Warehouse and Inventory Control
- Inco Terms and LC
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods – IMDG Awareness
- Dangerous Goods – DG Awareness